Christmas came early for my roommates and I!! We decided to draw names this year and open presents our last night together before moving home. It was really fun to shop for each other and then to watch each other's reactions. It was a night filled with laughter and fun! I love these girls to death and will miss them greatly now that the semester is over. I am sure next semester will be just as much fun though!! Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure:
This is Katie and I ... just being awesome :D
Bobbi got a puppy and princess pillowcases!!
Elishia got a scarf and two pair of mittens!!
I got super soft pajama pants!!
And Jessie got a horse calendar and tissues (cuz she blows her nose a lot)!!
I love this time of the year and the joy that comes when we give each other gifts! Make sure to remember the true meaning of Christmas and to be grateful everyday for Christ and the sacrifice that He made for each one of us!!! Enjoy the holiday and the time spent with your family ... LOVE YOU ALL!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment