December 14, 2010

FINALS WEEK ...

So ... I don't know why I'm blogging! I should be studying right?? Well I'm waiting for my group to study science so I might as well do some updating.

It's finals week here at BYU-Idaho so you'll find:
  • stressed out students
  • lack of sleep
  • junk food for breakfast
  • printers that break at the very last second
  • and lots of packing so we can all go home :)
I am VERY excited to be done with school until April ... basically it's going to be a party!! Actually I'm just going to work and spend time with my mommy. It'll be way fun though! I'm looking forward to not having homework and being able to relax for awhile.

Christmas is only 11 days away and that is cause for celebration in and of itself! Basically I love Christmas and the feeling that it brings. It is a great time to remember what the true meaning of Christmas is ... this is the time of the year that we must remember Christ and what he has done for us. I am so thankful for His presence in my life. I love my family with all my heart and am looking forward to spending time with them this holiday season! I hope you all have an amazing Christmas and remember its true meaning :) LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

  1. Feel free to come over to my place if you get bored. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kelsey,
    I am posting a comment on your blog. Why, because you asked, actually it was more of a demand but you said pretty please and that made it ok. I wanted to tell you that I think you're a dork, I know this sounds bad but hear me out. A dork is someone who thinks the most of the people they love and not so much about what the world thinks about them. A dork is a giver not a taker. A dork cares about how a person is on the inside and always makes others feel special. A dork doesn't let the world's demands carry them off course in their life. Be proud to be a dork, heaven is filled with lots of dorks!
    Sincerely,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete