
Today was my first Black Friday in retail and it was insane!! I work at Kohl's now and had to be there at 2 am since we opened at 3 am ... insane huh?? Who in their right mind wants to stand outside in the FREEZING cold for hours to shop? Well there are definitely people out there willing to do it because we were busy nonstop all day long! I arrived at Kohl's around 1:50 in the morning and didn't leave until 1:00 that afternoon ... it was definitely a long shift but a very entertaining one. I watched people push, pull, carry, and kick items through the line (which wrapped around the entire store and had an average wait time of 2 hours) to the cashiers so they could purchase them. I talked to a lot of cold but excited people and the energy level was definitely kept high. All in all it was a long but good day and I got paid to do it all :) But now I am EXHAUSTED and I want nothing more then to sleep for the next two days ... but I can't do that because I have to do it all over again tomorrow from 3 to 11 ... wish me luck! Hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving because I know I did :) I love my family with all my guts and am so grateful for all they do for me.
Love you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment