One day I will blog more but for now you'll just have to bear with me :) I really should be sleeping, but blogging kind of sounds like more fun to me! Here's a little update:
Guess what?! In exactly ONE week, it will be Thanksgiving break. I am SOOOOO excited to be out of school and not have to stress about homework. Plus I am really looking forward to spending time with my family. After Thanksgiving break, I only have THREE weeks left until the end of the semester!! Then I'm out of school for 4 months (awesome break huh??) I am very, very, very excited to have a break from school. I'm pretty burnt out right now so it's hard to stay focused. Homework has basically become a thing of the past ... oops :) I am a little worried with all the big projects coming up and finals but I know I can do it (plus the higher the grades I get, the more scholarships I get and everybody loves free money right??) So basically I need to buckle down and get through it!
Other then school, I've been working at Kohl's on the weekends and loving it. I finally found a routine when it comes to getting credit applications so that makes me happy :) Plus in a weird way, I am kind of excited for the holiday season. I know it will be crazy working in retail (especially on black friday) but I know it will make my shifts go by faster and I love when work is fast paced. I'll keep you updated on how that all goes.
I found an AWESOME blog to read when I'm bored!! It's called The Meanest Mom and it is HILARIOUS! Next time you're bored or looking for a good laugh, I would definitely suggest this blog (especially to moms because I'm sure you can relate to her stories). Enjoy :)
So basically I love my family, friends, and life in general. I am loving my major and can't wait for the day I can have my own classroom. I love spending time with my parents and siblings and am really enjoying the bond I am continually building with them!! I love you guys (the readers) and LOVE when you leave me comments so don't be shy!
Well, I think that's enough randomness for one night. Maybe I'll go try and sleep :) LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment