November 13, 2010

My Amazingly Awesome Family!!!

Today, I decided that I needed to share a little bit about my family with all of you :) Here is a picture of my amazingly awesome family that I love with all of my heart!!

(I know this picture is a little old but you get the idea right??)

Let's start with my dad. He is AMAZING!!! He is the best dad I could ever ask for and I am so grateful for him in my life. He is not only an amazing dad, but he is also an incredible coach!! I have never seen a coach connect better with his players then my dad does. He truly cares about each and every one of them and he wants to help them reach their highest potential - and he usually does just that. I love sitting across the gym from the team and watching him impact the lives of his players. It is an amazing feeling to know that that's my dad!! He is a great anchor for our family and I know that we would be lost without him!! He gives amazing advice when I need it the most and I am so thankful for that. I am also thankful that he can give me priesthood blessings when I need them most. THANKS DAD!!!

Next comes my mom. She is my absolute best friend in this entire world!! I spend a lot of time with her and whenever I need a hang out buddy she is the first one there by my side. She is always the one I pick to go on vacations with and I love spending time with her doing anything!! She gives some of the best advice and she has taught me that moms are ALWAYS right!! I will always listen to my mother because I know how smart she is. My mom is always there for me when I need a hug, a smile, a laugh, advice, or just someone to listen. I love her with all of my heart and am so grateful to have her in my life. THANKS MOM!!!

Megan is 17 years old and shares a room with me (when I'm home). I have always been close to Megan because we are the only girls and we have always shared a room. Megan plays soccer and I love watching her dominate on the field. She is a great athlete and a great sister. She listens when I need her to and always has smart aleck comments to share :) She always makes me laugh and I love that about her!!

Tanner is 15 years old and definitely turning into a mini-dad. He plays basketball and golf and is a joy to watch. Tanner and I have a great relationship and we love to joke around with each other. We always laugh and have a good time together. Sometimes he forces me to watch sports center with him, but those are always the times we bond the most! I know that as we all grow older, Tanner and I will continue to bond.

Nash is 11 years old and growing up fast!! It is hard for me to believe he is in the 6th grade already (next comes junior high!!) Nash is an all around athlete and keeps my family very busy! When he sets his mind to something, he is sure to accomplish it. He is very goal-oriented and I love that about him. Nash is also VERY smart and popular at the same time!! He has amazing potential to do great things in this world and I can't wait to see what he will accomplish :)

Last but not least comes Jase who is 7 years old. He is the cutest 7 year old I have EVER seen!!! He is also a comedian. He always keeps us laughing and there is never a dull moment with him around. He is in the 2nd grade and loves to learn. I love it when he comes home from school and we are able to talk about the things he learned that day. He is also an athlete and loves to play any and all sports. He is the one who is always out in the backyard playing something and I love being able to bond with him while we have a little fun :)

Here is a picture of me and my siblings just being goofy because it's what we do best :)

As a family we love to have fun, laugh and do anything that is involves a ball and a court or a field. We are always there to support each other and we enjoy doing it! I love my family with all of my heart and am so grateful for the love and support they offer me on a daily basis!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment