March 14, 2011

Chicken Noodle Soup & Apple Pie

This is my WONDERFUL Grandmother ...


The other day, I got to spend the day with her and she taught me how to make homemade chicken noodle soup and apple pie. It was a lot of fun to learn from her and spend one-on-one time with my grandparents! 

Here are what the noodles look like while drying: 



The carrots and celery added for flavor: 


And this is the BEAUTIFUL apple pie made from scratch!! Now I know how to make homemade pie crust :) 



It was a very fun day and I enjoyed the time spent with those I love. I look forward to using my new found cooking skills in the future :) Hopefully I can remember all the little secrets my Grandma shared with me!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey.. I'm willing to let you try out your pie cooking skills out on me.. Just so you know.

    ReplyDelete