March 7, 2011

"Gnomeo and Juliet"

Katie, Bobbi, Emily, Collette, and I got together one random day and went to see the movie "Gnomeo and Juliet". It was so much fun to spend time together and laugh once again. Plus the movie was ADORABLE and HILARIOUS!!! I sure love these girls :)


Katie, Bobbi, Emily, and Collette ... just waiting for the movie to start! 


Yeah, Katie and I are just a little bit crazy! 


 POPCORN!!! 

It was a fantastic day and I am so glad that I have such amazing friends in my life! It was nice to relax and just laugh about everything for a few hours. LOVE YOU GUYS :) 

3 comments:

  1. i want to see it, but wade says not til its at the cheap theatre :( oh well! one day! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. didn't know i was on wades account. oh well, its me, karly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've wanted to see gnomeo and juliet ever since i saw the trailer. it looks adorable - glad to know it's a hit.

    ReplyDelete